Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2007 memories















I was feeling a bit nostalgic last night as I realized 2007 was really over. I am amazed every day at how fast time is flying by. I started thinking about all that happened this past year. In March we found out we were really moving and the movers came and packed up our home in San Diego. It was very strange seeing our home empty. It was hard leaving, but I really never felt like I was really moving - it was strange. We left our home of nearly 10 years on March 11, and drove to New Mexico. We stopped in at the Carlsbad Caverns and saw that. It was pretty neat. Then we drove to San Antonio and saw the Alamo and everything in downtown San Antonio. I loved the Riverwalk and the food there. We arrived in Pensacola on March 15, and had to live in a hotel until March 22, when our things were able to be delivered to our new home. Then came the process of unpacking everything and getting a new life started. On March 26, we celebrated Tyler's 4th birthday. In April we got to go over to AL and pick the best strawberries ever. We had so many strawberries to freeze, can and eat! In May, TJ's mom got to come visit and we celebrated our 10-year anniversary! We spent the night at a hotel over in Destin while grandma stayed with the kids. In June my entire family (except Pat) got to come down and visit. We had fun with all the cousins! And the blueberry picking in June here is amazing, I had 33 lbs of blueberries in my freezer that we were eating, canning, making into jam, etc. In July I took the kids and myself back to CO for a visit and to attend the Stampin' Up! Convention in Denver. My sister, Kim, had her third baby on July 26. Samuel Fisher is a cutie and I have only got to see him once, right after he was born. We had to fly home in August, and Brenalee celebrated her 2nd birthday! Tyler started VPK and has been learning so much and enjoying going to school everyday. We have enjoyed our time so far in FL, but we miss all our friends and family terribly. I never realized how far away FL is from everyone! But, we won't be here forever and who knows where we will go to next. Happy New Year to everyone!








No comments: