Saturday, December 29, 2007

Tagged - 7 random things about myself

1. I HATE the word belly. I think it is the most awful word in the human language (up there with all cuss words). It gives me the creeps to hear that word, I just can't stand it. It was all I could do to type it.

2. I LOVE recipes. I collect them (I get this from my mom). I have drawers and a storeroom full of books and printed recipes. I know I will never get around to trying most of them, but it makes me feel good I will always have something if I need it.

3. I really, really dislike talking on the phone. Even to my hubby. I don't think he appreciates it much, but I just really don't like talking on the phone.

4. I absolutely, positively LOVE to bake! I should have gone to culinary school instead of becoming a paralegal - oh well. I love to bake so much I usually have to give most of it away, because there is so much.

5. I am obsessed with The Biggest Loser!! I LOVE that show and could watch it every day. I am so happy Bill won the latest one and am counting the days for the new one, happy that I don't have to wait months for another one to start!

6. I detest fish, but love tuna fish sandwiches.

7. I LOVE going grocery shopping (as long as it is by myself). I think it is because I love food so much, but I just really look forward to grocery shopping :)

I tag anyone reading my blog :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

I hate talking on the phone, too. Hate, hate, hate it! I'm glad Bill won the Biggest Loser and that his twin won the 2nd money prize. Don't they look good! Why is it I can't lose 10 pounds?! I detest fish, can eat tuna fish if it has lots of relish in it to cover up the taste. Used to like grocery shopping but not now that my dh goes with me all the time. He's like a kid sneaking stuff into the cart! Hey, my dh used to be in the navy - only six years then he got out. I wish we had stayed in and made a career. Good way to see the world. He was in ordinance control, wore the red shirts on the flight deck of the USS Midway in Japan. Best years of my life as a dependent wife. Loved it. Great picture of you guys in your sidebar :) Happy New Year to you and yours Melissa!

Levi said...

I've always said that I'm not a girl who likes to talk on the phone. I say what I need to say and get off.

I found your site through someone elses who was talking about scrapbooking. Nice to find others out there...