Friday, January 18, 2008

Girls Night Out!

Last night I got to go on Girls Night Out. It was so needed! TJ has started another part of school and is never home, he goes to school from 6-3 or so, then he has to study for about 5 hours after that, so he is really gone all day, and this will be for 6 weeks (1 week down, 5 to go!). I am pretty spoiled in that TJ is the best dad ever and is such a help with the kids, he helps me so much that I feel like when he is gone, I am a wreck! I am getting more into the groove of things now, but it isn't fun. Ok, back to my story. So I had to get a babysitter for a couple of hours, but I met the girls and we went to dinner and a movie. We saw P.S. I love you. It was a little different, but I liked it ok. It probably won't be one I buy on DVD when it comes out, but it was a cute idea of what her husband did for her. I can't imagine loosing my husband, we have been inseparable (except when the NAVY takes him away) for about 16 years now (wow - more than half my life!) and I love him more than I can put into words. Sorry to be so sappy, but the movie just makes you think about that!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I saw "P.S. I Love You" with my daughter and thought it was cute. I probably wouldn't have seen it if she hadn't wanted to do something with me :) I loved the scene after Hillary Duff's karaoke experience. Good for you for having a girl's night out! It's important to take time for yourself. Recharges the batteries.

Jenn said...

Sounds like you had fun :)