Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tyler's classroom

I actually get to work in Tyler's classroom quite a bit. I am grateful to all my friends and of course my wonderful hubby who watch Brena while I go volunteer. I usually either forget my camera or don't have time to take any pictures while I'm there. Today I finally got a free moment to take some pictures. This whole week they are celebrating Dr. Seuss. Today we did Cat in the Hat, on Thursday they will be making green eggs & ham. This is Tyler, his teacher, and the teacher's assistant.
This is just Tyler and his teacher.

I helped the kids make hat in the cat parfaits. We were supposed to layer jello & cool whip 3x to make a cute cat in the hat parfait. Well, we thought we had a big tub of cool whip leftover from another event that hadn't been opened, so I just brought in the jello. When I got there and opened the cool whip to get started, the cool whip was green! So, we scrambled and found some marshmallows to take the place of the cool whip. It wasn't as cute, but the kids still gobbled it up!

3 comments:

Kimberly Smith said...

I took pics of the boys too.. I love this celebrating Dr. Suess. He is soo cute.

Unknown said...

SO FUN! :)

Kendra said...

You could have saved the Cool Whip for Green Eggs and Ham day ;)