Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tyler is 6!

My little boy is 6. We were all excited and told him we would take him to Disney World for his birthday (because he could get in for free and so could one of us). We thought that would be a great treat and a really good deal! So what does he say??? "I want to go to Chuck E Cheese, I'll go to Walt Disney World next year for my birthday." WHAT???!!! Are you serious? We told him, no he won't go next year because we won't be anywhere near WDW. We(I) tried to talk him out of it. Brena was mad at him because "she wanted to see the princesses." I guess he has been to WDW too much? I didn't know there was such a thing. So, we went to Chuck E Cheese. Brena forgot her madness when we got there. If you want to see some adorable pictures of this sweet boy when he was a baby, click here. All I have to say is this boy is the sweetest boy ever. He has a heart of gold just like his Daddy. If I could be promised any child I ever had would be like Tyler, I would easily have 10 kids :) But, I have Brena (who I love DEARLY) and realize all kids are different ;-)



5 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! Hope it was a great one!

Patty said...

How funny; I would have chosen Disney World!

Jenn said...

I think JR would probably choose Chuck E. Cheese, too :) Hope it was a great day anyway!

Deborah said...

That is so funny! I told my boys that I would take them to Disneyland when Aaron stops wetting the bed at night and they were like "What's at Disneyland?" They weren't even excited. But they definitely love Chuck E Cheeses. Go figure. I'm glad Tyler had a great day.

Unknown said...

That is TOO funny!
Glad that he had a GREAT birthday~!