Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I didn't think it could get any colder!

I didn't think our house could get below 63...we hit a new record at 61. No heat for us! I think we had every blanket we own, which is a lot, on all our beds last night. For previous post on this click here
It's also amazing to me how on Saturday we were sitting at like 80 degrees, and in a day it can drop 30+ degrees. I guess that's Florida for you. My friend said her husband (who lives here) woke up the other morning (when it was a cold one) and said "I want to move to Florida." That really made me laugh!

2 comments:

Megan said...

"It's also amazing to me how on Saturday we were sitting at like 80 degrees, and in a day it can drop 30+ degrees. I guess that's Florida for you"

Gosh that sounds like Kansas! We went from 40 to 70 to 30 and now tomorrow 80...all in a week, crazy!

Prescott family said...

Where in Florida are you again? Jamey just flew to Jacksonville this morning.. I think you just moved from there? I hope it isn't cold where he is becuase he didn't take much for warm clothes.
Andrea