Friday, March 20, 2009

Quaker stock-up

We are set on granola bars and quaker snacks! Target is awesome!!!! If you buy 5 Quaker items you get a $5 target gift card. I had LOTS of quaker coupons. But, even if you don't have any, you can print as many as you want online. Just click on the link below to find it. I had to go spend $10 of my next weeks grocery budget tonight on this deal because it was ending tomorrow and I just found out about it. Here's what I got:

(15) things of Quaker - granola bars, oatmeal, rice cake snacks, etc.
(2)mini loaves of bread (FREE after target q)
(1)bag cheetos to bribe kids (.24cents after target q)
(1)gallon milk
strawberries .97cents!!
Total oop for all above: $10.76!!!! And I have $1 left on a target gift card.
So 20 items averages to .54 cents an item. I saved $40.02.
This makes me excited :) Yes, I'm a coupon geek! If you need more details click here. Thanks Money Saving Mom!

3 comments:

Crystal Mason said...

Hey! Just me again!

You did awesome on your Target trip! I must admit to going back several times to get more...and it would have been even better if I would have had more coupons!

I blog about my weekly shopping trips over on:

www.frugal-findings-friday.blogspot.com

I don't do as well as I would like to, but I just started a couple of months ago, so I'm still learning!

:)

Vivid Vinyl said...

Sometimes we need to touch base on deals before it's too late! Seriously! You are a pro...and I would love to learn from you! Or at least picky back off of your good deals.

Michele said...

I'm going to have to call you to figure out how all of this works! It sounds like you're finding some AWESOME deals, yeah! :)