Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wii fun

Well, we finally broke down and got a Wii. I have been wanting one for forever, so I am super excited. I have such fond memories of my sisters and I staying up all night long - literally - to play Nintendo when it first came out. I think TJ and I will be staying up all night playing Wii now. Brena threw the first strike in bowling - go figure. She actually came in second place, right behind TJ, I think she bowled 4 strikes! She was hilarious jumping up and down screaming "yeah buddy!"

5 comments:

Jenn said...

So fun! We're really considering getting one for Christmas...but we still talking about it for now.

Cula said...

I really want one too, but finding the time to play it would probably take time away from the kids. Anyway, tell me about the cvs thing. You amaze me with all the couponing, i've tried and i do really well, for a few weeks then fail at it.

Vivid Vinyl said...

They are fun! We have the xbox360, but my aunt has the wii and my boys LOVE to go over there and play it.

Megan said...

How fun. We got the Wii for the boys last Christmas and they love it. As do mom and dad :-)

Unknown said...

Yes - it was supposed to be for Christmas, but we are bad and couldn't let it sit that long without using. Plus, I hear they are hard to come by. There was only 1 store in ALL of Jax that even had it right now and they only had a couple left!