Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm robbing the stores blind...legally!!!!!

Wow, what a shopping day I've had! This is just too great not to share :) These items all came from Walgreens, Target and CVS. I only paid $0.22 out of pocket for everything on the table. I got money back in the form of register rewards, gift cards and ecb's and will be getting more money back from mir (mail in rebates)! Check it out:
front view
elevated view

Walgreens:
(3)Theraflu warming liquid
(2)Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold
(1)Rimmel Mineral Foundation
(1)Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate
(1)Revitalift Day/Night Cream
(4)St. Ives Elements Cleanser
(1)Revitalift Cleansing Towelettes
(6)Benefiber Kiwi-Strawberry Sticks
(7)Pert Plus Shampoo
(8)Halloween Pencils
(1)Gillette Fusion Power Razor gift pack (came with razor, cartridge, battery, shave gel & shampoo/body wash!)
(4)Gift Sacks

Merchandise Total:$161.76
Total OOP: $27.51 (used wags gift card from last month's purchases)
RR spent: $26
RR in hand: $18
Wags rebates: $49.27 + $4.93 bonus
MIR: 2.99 Theraflu
Total Profit: $47.68

Target:
(40)Buddies Bar Soaps
Merchandise Total:$38.80
Total OOP: $0
CVS:
(29)Excedrin
(3)Gum toothbrush packs
(1)Powerade
(2)Candy - not pictured (kids ate it before I could get the picture!)
Merchandise Total: $153.57
Total OOP: $0.22
ECB earned: $5.68
MIR Rebates: $1.99 excedrin
Total Profit: $7.45
Total profits from all stores for a day of shopping and bringing home all the stuff above: $55.13
Not bad I guess, it's more than I normally make in a day's work :)

10 comments:

Maurine said...

WARNING: no Target, CVS and only one Walgreens here. You might suffer withdrawls if you ever move to Hawaii.

Prescott family said...

Man Melissa, I wish you still lived on this side of the US - I'd know where to go if I had a cold, needed my hair washed or a new toothbrush! I hope you have a big pantry!! I'm just jealous because I haven't figured out how to do this!! Not sure what all the codes are.... one of these days I will figure it out. I think I might go to CVS today :o)
Thanks for sharing. It really is incredible!
Andrea

megan said...

Okay seriously!?! How do you do this!!!??? You're amazing!

Anonymous said...

I need to learn this as well. I know we don't have a CVS here. Tell me where to go to learn this! :)

Aceves Family said...

I consider myself a great shopper...I do not know how you do it but you have me way beat!!

Jenn said...

AWESOME!!!!!

Kendra said...

I said it before, and I'll say it again...

WAY BETTER THAN MINE!!! You're awesome!

The McNeil Family said...

how did u do that?tell me your secret

David and Jacquee said...

Holy cow! I cannot believe all of the free stuff that you get. I am amazed!

Vivid Vinyl said...

Melissa - you keep getting better and better! Maybe I need another lesson!