Thursday, October 2, 2008

Clothes from Grandma

I have been meaning to post this for a month or so, and haven't gotten around to it. My mom kept my kids outfitted this summer with clothes she made for them. I love that she sends them homemade clothes, I wish I could sew like this! She sewed all the clothes you see (except Tyler's shorts). They even have matching pj pants too - I just haven't gotten a picture of those yet.
These two are my absolute favorite. I love the NAVY shirt and Brena's little sailor outfit. Thanks Mom!


3 comments:

Cula said...

Adorable!!! I wish my Mom was feeling up to sewing. She just hasn't gotten her energy back yet.

Megan said...

That's awesome. And they are so cute...Wanna adopt me???

Prescott family said...

Ahhh, brings back memories. I remember my mom used to sew our clothes... this is a lost art (mom's that sew). Although I know you can sew (maybe not this good). But still!! You are lucky.