Thursday, October 16, 2008

Visitors

We have been lucky to have Grandparents here lately. TJ's Mom came last week and stayed for a week. She had to go home on Monday, then on Tuesday my parents came into town. The kids are in heaven with all these grandparents here to spoil them rotten! Last Saturday we took a trip down to St. Augustine. We had a good time and are looking forward to going back again this Saturday with my parents. Tomorrow we are headed to Disney World - WHOOOHOOO!! Love the happiest place on earth!


Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum


The Castillo De San Marcos - built in 1672!



Nana and kids.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Enjoy your time with them :) Have fun at Disneyworld!!

Prescott family said...

How fun! Jamey is on his way to Orlando as we speak... I wish I could have gone with him, even if he was going for work (can't really call his job work, but that's what he is doing there).
Enjoy having your parents there!!
Andrea

Adrienne said...

Ahhhh *face-palm* So jealous!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa,

I love your blog! You inspired me to start my own. I love seeing what is going on with your crew and I hope everything is going great :)

Courtney