Thursday, October 2, 2008

K-Mart Double Coupons

So K-Mart is doubling coupons - check on your local store! They are doubling coupons up to $2. Here's what I got:
(1)Gillette Shampoo
(1)Gillette Conditioner
(1)Kotex
(1)Schick Quattro Razors
(1)Rolaids
Merchandise Total: $20.77
Total OOP: $3.68
Savings of 86%!!
The shampoo, condition and rolaids were absolutely free. I had to pay $1.50 each for the Kotex and Razors - and tax on everything. I didn't want to pay that much for those things, $1.50 is a lot to me now after getting everything for free! But, what can you do? When you need Kotex, you need Kotex :) The razors were my impulse buy. Again, my favorite part is when the cashier is shocked at my total. It happened again tonight! She said "that's your total?" I LOVE that!

1 comment:

*Melinda* said...

where are you getting all of your coupons? I want to learn how to go to the store and walk out not having spent much money! Send me somme beginner tips!