Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Target and Wags

I needed some snack food (for the kids of course!). You can get some pretty good deals at Target right now. Here's the goods:

(2)Carnation Instant Breakfasts
(2)Chex Mix
(3)Quaker Chewy Granola Bars
(3)Tide
(3)Oral B Toothbrushes
Total Wags toothbrushes: $5.97
Total oop: .93 cents
Total savings of 88%
Total Target merchandise: $20.85
Total OOP: $7.08
Total savings: 70%

The Tide was free. The Carnation Breakfast was .50cents a box - regular price is $3.94 a box! The Quaker bars were $1.17 a box. The chex was $1 a bag. They have cheez-it crackers on sale also with printable coupons that I was going to get. They would have been $1 a box, but they were out of them, so I got a rain check for those.

3 comments:

Prescott family said...

What? Target does this too? I really need to take the time to figure this thing out - you are saving SO much money!!

*J*E*N* said...

You are sooo funny! I love watching you go through new obsessions:stampin up, scrapbooking, quilting, food storage, geocatching and now coupons :)

sdheinens said...

Wow! Youare awesome to share with everyone this secret! ;) Oh and I wish I could come to FL to do your hair. :D