Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Disney World Vacation!!!!

We just got back from a wonderful family vacation to Disney World! And what's the first thing I want to do - blog!! I have mounds of laundry and unpacking to do, but it will wait - right? I have hundreds of pictures and I don't know how I will decide which ones to post! We had such a good time, a nice break from the stress of life. We went with two other families from church with kids the same ages as our kids, it was fun! We went to Magic Kingdom, Disney's Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Epcot. We had never been to Animal Kingdom before and we were thinking of skipping it to go to Magic Kindgom again, but Animal Kingdom was our favorite next to Magic Kingdom. Tyler is a roller coaster junkie and there is no roller coaster he wasn't scared of. He went down the Everest roller coaster like 6 times I think, he did Tower of Tower at least that many times, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, you name it, he did it. We had so much fun! Here is my very favorite picture from the trip - Brena had fallen asleep and we found Sleeping Beauty, so since Brena was sleeping, we had Tyler take his picture with her. He loved getting kissed by a princess (this boy is girl crazy I tell you!) and he had lipstick marks on his cheek for a couple of days, even after washing and scrubbing that stuff wouldn't come off!





This was another funny one, the picture is just a normal picture, it's what was said that makes me laugh. Tyler: "mom what is this?" Me: "it's a telephone booth." Tyler: "what's a telephone booth?" Ah, the new generation isn't going to know about life before cell phones!


Tyler was seleted from the audience to participate in the Lion King show at Animal Kingdom, that was pretty cool. Here are pictures of that.






3 comments:

Cula said...

FUN! I've always wanted to go there. I love the picture of Tyler with Sleeping Beauty.

Jenn said...

How awesome!!!! I went there in college and it was pretty fun...so much bigger than Disneyland (almost a little too big for the one day we had to visit) Glad you could sneak TJ away for a few days. :)

Katie said...

Looks like fun! I love the telephone booth story! Yikes!