Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Tyler!

The night before the big day!

He's finally here!


I took naps with Tyler every day until he was about 6 months old, oh the joys of just having one baby and not working!

Looks like TJ took a few naps with Tyler himself!

My happy boy!

I can't believe my sweet boy is 5! Time sure does fly... It seems like it took forever to get pregnant with Tyler, I remember lots of nights crying because it just wasn't happening. We got put on the waiting list for the fertility doctor and the day they called to get us seen, we found out we were finally pregnant! It was a very easy pregnancy, I don't get sick and I love being pregnant, until I was pass my due date! Tyler was due on March 17, I couldn't be induced until March 26, so that is when he came. We have never found out the sex of our babies before, so we were surprised (well as surprised as you can be) to have a boy. We had Isabelle picked out for a girl and I had a unisex outfit in my hospital bag. He has been such a blessing in our lives. He was the perfect baby, no I am serious - he never cried, he slept through the night at 2 months old, he was just such a joy to have. He still is. He is such a laid back little guy, so easy going (he must get it from his dad). He is such a big helper, he does all his chores without complaint and he is so good at cleaning up his room and picking up toys. He rarely complains and he is always telling me how pretty I am and how my hair/face/toes/clothes are beautiful, he is such a sweetie.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy birthday, Tyler!!! You're card is coming...is will be late...sorry.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY B-DAY TYLER! Jenn told me that it was also his b-day too!:)

Holly said...

Happy Birthday, Tyler!