Sunday, February 24, 2008

Purple Patch Update



Well, after a very hectic week, I got another few blocks done last night. I have 24 done, halfway there! I love the way this pinwheel is turning out. I want to stay up tonight and work on it more, but I really should go to bed...decisions, decisions! Here are a couple of photos. Brena is funny because every time she sees me sewing she says "you sew princess blankie for me?" I promised her my next blankie would be for her. I haven't even had hardly a minute to check blogs, so I promise to check them and do some posting...after I do some sewing :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm so glad to hear Brena has a sweet side some days :) Think of those cute things when she's being a little crazy! What a neat pattern...hope life slows down a bit. I'm so glad the weekend is over for that very reason!!

Cula said...

I really wish that i had the patience to quilt. My mom has tried to teach me so many times. I love this vintage one my grandma had, it had little girls in dresses with umbrellas in every square. I love your purple patch quilt.