Sunday, March 16, 2008

March 13


I didn't have time to post this on my mom's birthday - March 13, but I wanted to do a post about her. My mom is an awesome lady. I have never known anyone as smart, talented or creative as she is. I wish I could have inherited just a little bit of those genes. But, because I didn't, she is always there for me when I call and say "mom will you make..." "mom can you help me with..." I remember from the time I was very small thinking she was the prettiest woman I have ever seen, and I still think that. I really miss not seeing her as often now that I live in FL. I enjoy the times we do get to see each other and am looking forward to summer vacation and staying there. My mom has been such an important example to me in my life, she taught me the importance of doing what's right, cleaning (yuck!) and keeping commitments that I make. I saw all the little acts of service she did and learned from her the importance of service. I could go on and on, but I truly believe that because of my mom I am the good (hopefully) person I am today. I love you mom!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Your mom sounds like a wonderful person. You are blessed!