Sunday, March 16, 2008

Testimony meetings

I got this email forward from TJ's cousin, it cracked me up and thought I would share it.

If you've ever wanted a child to NOT bear his/her testimony, you’ll appreciate this one!!

At a recent testimony meeting, a five-year-old little girl stood up and bore her testimony.
After mentioning everyone and everything, she was thankful for,
she ended with this: "I am especially grateful that our house has been much happier since our family stopped using The "S-word" and the "F-word." As the little girl proudly walked back to her seat, nobody could say a word. Needless to say, they were a little shocked by what the stake president’s daughter had just said. Quickly, the red-faced stake president stood up, smiled shyly, and went to the podium.
"I feel I should make a clarification as to what my daughter meant.
In our house the "S-word" is S hut-up and the "F-word" is Fart."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a pretty funny story!! :)

Holly said...

F-u-n-n-y! Out of the mouth of babes. That is too cute.