Monday, March 10, 2008

Found it - update

So our first geocaching experience, obviously we weren't experienced enough. If you missed the story, just scroll down a little and look for the caption Geocaching!!! We went back again today to the first geocache we couldn't find. We looked and looked and then TJ saw it under the gazebo. It was pushed up under the steps up to the gazebo, you can kind of see the steps in this picture:

It was a relief to find it! I couldn't stop thinking about it and I had logged on to the site and saw someone found it there on March 1, so I knew it had to be there and I had to find it! It was a rather large container and Tyler got a hot wheels car and Brena got a furby. The really cool thing today was before this find, we found our 3rd geocache and it had a geocoin in it! So we found our first geocoin and are excited to move it along. Really, if you haven't tried geocaching yet, you must try!! Lots of fun and the kids are loving it.

4 comments:

Cula said...

I've always wanted to try it. I just need a GPS.

Jenn said...

Yeah! I'm glad you guys went back and found it...how fun :)

Holly said...

I couldn't find my first one, either, but later found it with the help of my dh. Always a thrill to find, aren't they. So glad you enjoy it. I need to get back into it now that the weather is warming up. Fun pictures of the Disney vacation!

*J*E*N* said...

I still have no idea what you all are talking about!