Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter

Happy Easter!!






The kids came running into our room at 6:30 this morning asking if the Easter Bunny came last night. The Easter Bunny does come to our house the Friday night before Easter because we do not want the kids thinking about all their candy/toys they just got right before we go to church. I want to keep the Easter Bunny and Christ separate, so that's why he came last night. They were so excited to see all of their presents from the Easter Bunny. Tyler and Brena saw the "Easter bunny" in our yard last night, thank goodness TJ didn't get his gun out and shoot him! I think I still have the last bunny he shot in my freezer, anyways I am getting off the subject here. These are some photos of the kids with their Easter Baskets. Happy Easter to everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

our family does the same thing- although we are trying not to refer to the 'easter bunny'- as the easter bunny!.... looks like your kids had a lot of fun! :)