Saturday, December 1, 2007

Mess up








Ok, so do you see the first picture? It is the front entry way and other than the shoes and junk everywhere it is decorated for Christmas. Then I looked closer and the quilt wall hanging just doesn't go. So I decided to hurry up and do a Christmas wall hanging to go there. I started and was half way done with the top when I messed up the design and I am not picking it all out and sewing it over. I also didn't really like the fabrics I chose to go together, they were too similar in value and didn't really show the pattern very well. So I am starting all over with the new pattern, picture #3. I don't like it either, but at least the pattern will really show up. I am thinking I will turn the mess up wall hanging into a table runner somehow.

No comments: