Sunday, December 23, 2007

All spiffied up





Well, I had to take pictures of the kids in their Christmas outfits before church today. Yeah, Tyler got the short end of the stick and didn't really get a Christmas outfit this year, I don't know where my brain is sometimes. But, they still look cute. Tyler and I were eating cereal this morning and he said "mom, do you know what I love about the wonderful Christmas season?" I am still trying to figure out if this is my 4-year old talking or what. And then he finishes and says "that I get to spend time with my family especially my nana and papa." He just cracks me up. It is funny too because he talks like spending time with his family is something that rarely happens when in reality, we are all usually together 24/7. Except for Nana and Papa, but they will be here in 6 days. Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope everyone gets to spend this wonderful Christmas season with their family.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You guys look great!! :) Tyler's too cute :)