Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Quilt Finished!!



Hooray! I finally finished my Christmas quilt on Christmas! I didn't have enough of that border, so I went to the fabric store to get more - and they were out! I freaked out. But, I called my mom and she went to her store in CO and found it there - whew! Then she mailed it to me, so thanks to her I was able to finish my quilt. Here is a picture of it. I have now made 4 quilts, all of the same design. I am trying to branch out and try a different pattern, I am still just not very confident in my quilting abilities. I know I can make this pattern, so why try another one? But, I am going to go outside of my comfort zone and just do it. I am thinking of trying a pinwheel pattern next.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I like your quilt...it looks really good :) You're lucky your mom could find more material for you.