Sunday, December 2, 2007

Knitting


I decided to do some knitted dish cloths to go with some Christmas presents for people this year. I am going to put them with a cute little poem about dishes and then a white wheat mix of some kind in a jar. I decided I needed about 15 dish cloths. I have 5 1/2 done. I am whipping one out every couple of days, I don't know if I will have them all done by Christmas or not, I might have to cut some people off the list - isn't that horrible? They looked all cute stacked up, so I thought I'd show my progress.

1 comment:

Holly said...

That's a great idea! I've wanted to make dish cloths but I'm not a knitter or crocheter. I knitted myself a scarf this year and was happy enough with it to try more things. Hoping to learn to make these in the future. The recipients will love your gifts!