Monday, December 3, 2007

Quilt MADNESS


AAAHHHH!!!! I got the top of my Christmas wall hanging quilt almost done, I can't believe I didn't have enough material for the last border piece, and do you know how short I was??? I had another piece and I thought it was big enough, it needed to be 3 1/2" wide, the only piece I have left is 3 1/4" wide!! And do you know why it isn't long enough, yep because of the mess up I did earlier, which there is pictures of a couple of posts down. Oh well, another trip to the fabric store :)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I don't think you'll mind another trip! It's very cute :)

*J*E*N* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*J*E*N* said...

Look at you little Miss Martha Stewart! I wish you were here to teach me how to quilt and knit, sooooo cute!