Thursday, November 29, 2007

Beautiful Fall Day



Amaya is a little girl from Tyler's preschool class. We used to pick her up every day and her mom would come get her after work, she got off at 12 and the kids have to be picked up at 11:30, so I told her I could just get her, it was no problem. Her mom doesn't work in the day anymore so she hasn't been over in a while. Well today her mom called me asking if I could pick Amaya up because Piper, her 2-year old, had swallowed a penny and was puking blood! So I picked up Amaya and she has been here all day playing. I just heard from her mom and Piper might have to have surgery because the penny is lodged in her esophagus and they can't get it out! But, we love having Amaya over, she is the sweetest little girl and gets along so well with my kids, it is easier to have her here than to not have her here. Here are some pictures from the kids outside today. It has been such beautiful fall weather lately.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wow, how scary!! Sounds like she'll be there quite a while...good thing the kids get along so great. JR LOVES his new picture of Tyler. Thanks for thinking of him b-day.