Saturday, October 13, 2007

Soccer

Today was Tyler's third soccer game. He has never played before, this is his first season, so he doesn't really understand yet what is going on, but he is getting the hang of it. I have never had any soccer experience myself, I don't even know what is going on. At practice one day the kids were running and getting ready to shoot a goal and I was all excited yelling "go go!" then my friend leaned over to me and said "they are going to the wrong goal, be quiet!" I didn't even realize it! I am trying to pay more attention and figure the game out. T.J. knows whats going on, he played soccer when he was younger, so I have to ask him lots of questions. Tyler was finally out there running around more today and kicking the ball rather than just standing there watching everyone else run around. He was also goalie for a little bit. The final score of the very exciting game was 0-0. His team, the Dragons, won last week 3-1. Go Tyler!




1 comment:

*Nicole said...

We are doing the soccer thing right now too. I am one of the crazy mom's yelling on the sideline. Isaac is embarrassed and tells me to be quiet. I'm sure if it was football he would be the one yelling. GO Tyler!!!