Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Never get to practice




Every time I sit down at the piano and try to practice Brena comes running up and climbs up on my lap and yells "I pay pano." It used to make me laugh, now it just makes me mad! I have piano lessons tonight and I really need to get some practice time in - but not with Brena around! Tyler has piano on Monday and he is loving it. He can't play a song yet, but hopefully he will get there soon. He knows his piano alphabet and he knows there are only seven letters in the piano alphabet. Each letter is assigned a critter, so C is creepy crawly critter, D is Dreadful Dancing Dinosaur and so on. He has memorized all the names and the keys so I can say where is Edyth the Elk and he pounds on E. I am amazed at how much he can learn. Maybe we will start Brena in a couple of years...if they will take her :)

2 comments:

*Nicole said...

I am so proud of you! Good for you, I want to take piano lessons too...one of these days!

Jenn said...

yeah...guess you can't just practice while everyone's sleeping :)