Monday, October 8, 2007

Going Quilting Crazy!


So a few weeks ago I thought I had a lot of extra time on my hands (don't know where I got that idea from) and decided to sign up for a quilting class. I LOVE it! I can't stop buying material now for all the quilt projects I plan on doing. I have always loved material for some reason (I don't even sew) and love to look at all the pretty colors. Now I am so happy I can buy that material and actually think I have a purpose for doing so! This is just the sample wall hanging we learned to make and it isn't even finished yet, I will post a picture of my completed projects including a full size quilt when I am done. I am searching all over the internet for quilt books and magazines. If you know of a good one, let me know!

3 comments:

*Nicole said...

Hooray! You've joined the blog club. Good job on the quilt! I wish I could do one. I miss you!

Jenn said...

Yeah!! :) Wow! Looks like fun...how fun you're taking class, too. Can't wait to read more.

*Melinda* said...

I love to quilt also. I know about loving fabric. I just finishe my 2nd quilt you should check it out. If you want the patter I can give it to you! Miss you a whole bunch! OXOX