Friday, October 26, 2007

Bunny towel














I have the best mother-in-law ever, I just have to say! I love her to death. She made Tyler a really cute bunny bath towel for his birthday when he turned 2. He still uses it to this day. Well now Brena fights him over it, she wants the bunny towel, and she will do almost anything to get it from Tyler. Poor Tyler, Brena really is a big bully. So, TJ told his Mom Brena needed a bunny towel of her own, and guess what came in the mail today??? Yep, a pink bunny towel just for Brena, she won't let me hang it in the bathroom, she has been wearing it all day. Here is a picture, you can't see the top of the bunny head very well, my mother-in-law embroidered a really cute bunny face on the top part. Thanks Carol!

1 comment:

*Nicole said...

Those are so cute. My kids are still wearing theirs (even Noah). But they have bears.