Sunday, October 21, 2007

Back to YW I go!

Well, it was a nice fun break for 6 months in Relief Society, but apparently I have not finished learning all I need to learn in YW. I just was called as the new YW President in our ward - ahhh!!!!!!! I have been in YW for years, so at least I have a little idea of what I will be doing, but I prefer being a counselor - I can be told what to do pretty well, being the one doing the telling, well that is a different story for me. This will definitely be a fun experience though and I am looking forward to it. I loved being in the RS presidency, I really did. Maybe someday I will get to go back again. So, any fun ideas for YW activities - pass them on!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Welcome back to the YW ranks! You will do so good in there. I am so glad you are a blogger so I can see what you guys are up to. We miss you so much!

Jenn said...

WOW! They didn't leave you alone long!!!! You'll do great in YWs (you always have :)