Friday, January 1, 2010

Papa and the P3

My Dad wanted to build a model P3 with Tyler while he was here. It was A LOT of work. My Dad spent lots of hours building and painting it. I wish I had remembered to take a before picture right when it came out of the box. It was just plastic pieces - some very small pieces. I don't know how my Dad even put it together. Here is one of the beginning pictures:
It looks like a plane now:
Getting closer:
My Dad hung it from Tyler's bedroom ceiling:
Isn't it amazing?? I told Tyler when he goes to bed he can pretend Daddy is in his plane watching over him. He liked that.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet. Your Dad seems amazing. I love that you told Tyler that he can pretend that his Daddy is watching over him. So sweet and awesome plane.

Jenn said...

So precious! I'm sure Tyler loves his plane just like his Daddy's plane!

Adrienne said...

Aaaa I finally can read your blog again! I just can't belive how much your dad looks like my dad. Maybe they're related! Okay, and about the homeschool thing. I am totally supportive and I think it's the kind of decision you make after lots of thought and soul-searching. You'll be busy busy but the investment will pay off.