Saturday, January 9, 2010

Give me S'more!

When we were in Colorado last Christmas (2008), my Grandma and I went to the LQS. They had these fabrics on clearance, so Grandma and I each bought a set. My Grandma has already made 2 quilts out of her material. I am just now getting my one quilt put together. This material is SO stinkin' cute - isn't it?? The little marshmallow snow men are s'mores! This is a twin size quilt, and I will be keeping it for us. I can't wait to snuggle up under it. Especially since we haven't even hit 40 degrees here yet today! I can't believe the cold weather we've had here the last week or so. I'm lovin' it, the kids and I spend lots of time snuggling under my covers on my bed reading books. We drank all our hot cocoa. And, for the first time in my life I bought me a pair of sweat pants and I'm wearing them every day. It's fun to bundle up for once!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is SO cute! I LOVE it!;)
I wish I knew how to quilt...