Monday, January 18, 2010

Brena and the toilet paper

I was in my bathroom doing my hair the other day and Brena was using the toilet. She starts complaining with this attitude in her voice that she doesn't like my toilet paper. I wish I could record her voice for you - it was SO funny. She has this really unique accent to her voice and it's just funny. Anyways here is how the conversation went:
Brena "Mom I hate this toilet paper! It's not toilet paper! It's just paper!!!"
Me: "Brena what are you talking about??"
Brena: "It's not smooth, I'm using the other bathroom, it has smooth toilet paper!"
Me: "Perfect - go use your bathroom."

So, the yellow brand tp (cheapest I can buy) is apparently "not smooth." The blue brand (still pretty cheap) is smooth.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

silly girl!!

Adrienne said...

It's not toilet paper, it's just paper!