Thursday, August 20, 2009

Brenalee is 4!

Because Brena's birthday is in August (9th to be exact), she gets to sometimes spend her birthday in Colorado. She got to do it this year. She was so excited to have a birthday with her cousins. Of course Kim ended up working that weekend (she's a L&D nurse) and so her kids weren't there. But, the rest of her cousins were.






I didn't even realize we were dressed alike.

I'm sure you can tell, I didn't make the cake this year. That's Stephanie's job when we are in town.

3 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Your kids sure have grown alot. They are super cute!! Tyler doesn't look very happy about the haircut, though:)

Barbie and Craig said...

I LOVE that photo of you and Brena! Frame it, stat!!! Where did you visit in Colorado?? I have to admit...I love it here, and I didn't think I would!! Oh, and I am SO jealous of your super doubles, and that you and Heather had so much fun :( I miss you guys!

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday, Brena! She's 4 already?? Her hair is getting so long! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time in CO and enjoyed the time with your families.