Thursday, August 20, 2009

Random posts


My posts are pretty random right now. I just got back from vacation and have lots of photos I want to upload. But, Kmart was doubling coupons again, so you know I couldn't miss out on that! I got some pretty sweet deals, and I am getting ready to go back today and do it again. I only paid $3.58 for everything pictured above!
(8)packs pudding
(2)softsoap body washes
(2)softsoap hand soap
(2)scrubbing bubbles toilet gel
(1)pack bic razors
(1)pack chinet plates
(4)boxes rice krispies
(2)Ajax dish soap
(2)boxes honey bunches of oats
(6)boxes Kellogg's cereal
(2)chef boyardee
(1)Renuitz air freshener
(1)Clorox wipes
(4)trident gum (should have been 8, they were stuck together and I pulled them apart - then today realized they were supposed to be stuck together because they were buy one get one free! I hate it when I do dumb things)
(4)Nabisco snack cups
(2)Revlon Hip eye make-up (forgot to put them in the pic)
(2)Dove Deodorant

2 comments:

Aceves Family said...

what fun!!! you are amazing!!!

Vivid Vinyl said...

Still the coupon QUEEN