Saturday, August 22, 2009

High School friends

One of the fun things I got to do in Colorado was get together with some of my best high school friends. We got to have dinner and talk all night. Well, I had to leave around 11pm, they stayed until the place closed at 2am!
This is us on graduation day - May 1996! From left to right: Valerie, Shandee, Mandy, Sarah and me.
This is Valerie and I in the 9th grade. I think this picture was taken in 1993, but I could be wrong. We met in cross country and hit it off right away.

And this was us on August 7. I had to crop Mandy out of the picture. Mandy is a model (and GORGEOUS!) but her hair is under contract...or something like that, so she can't be in any photos. You can see her in the first picture (graduation) above. Oh, and one other thing I forgot to mention, Mandy and Valerie are twins.
This is Sarah and I. We played basketball together. I have such fond memories of all these girls! It was so good to go out with them and catch up. I wish we could do it more often!

No comments: