Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy National Cheesecake Day!

YIPPEE!!! It's National Cheesecake Day! My sister Kim flew into visit me for a week (LOVE HER!!) and she has never eaten at The Cheesecake Factory. Then we found out that it was National Cheesecake Day! So, we went and got our cheesecake today :) She got the new kind, Red Velvet - yum-o! I had my same Chocolate Mousse and the kiddos got Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookie dough. And, Tj thinks he gets to come visit this weekend on a training flight, so we picked him up a piece of Oreo Mudslide just in case he gets to come home tomorrow.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OH, YUM!! That looks SO SUPER good..

The McNeil Family said...

YUMMY... I love chesse cake I wonder if they are doing here at our cheese cake factory? I am going to have to ck.

Holly said...

I love cheese cake! But I like the plain kind with cherry pie filling poured on top. I could eat a whole cake in a matter of a couple of days.

Adrienne said...

Looks and sounds so fun. I think vanilla bean is my favorite. Although a good key lime pie hits the spot too.

Unknown said...

So jealous! I miss you guys :( Can't wait to see you in October. By the way, your sister looks EXACTLY like you!

Kendra said...

Yeah, so I just noticed I posted that previous comment under Rob's account. I guess we are a little too much alike sometimes :)