Monday, August 24, 2009

School's in session!

My sweet boy started 1st grade today! I asked him if he just wanted me to drop him off, or if he wanted me to walk him to his class. He said he wanted me to walk him to class. This boy is such a sweetie! And, he totally doesn't mind me kissing him in front of his classmates...yet :) Brena and I really missed him all day. I keep telling Brena she can't go to school in a couple of weeks because I will be all alone! She says "Mom *with a dramatic voice* I HAVE to go to school, don't cry at home." She will be going MWF 9-2:30pm - what in the world am I gonna do all day??? And, I am all too aware of how fast this year will fly and then I will be taking Brena to Kindergarten and Tyler to 2nd grade....ahhhh!!!!!! I have to stop thinking about it.

3 comments:

Cula said...

I'm having crying spells just thinking about Sage starting Kindergarten this wednesday. I'm excited for him, but scared to death.

Prescott family said...

It only gets worse... wait until he is waiting for his mission call. It's so bitter/sweet & I want to cry!!
Andrea

Unknown said...

i understand part of your pain- mason starts kdg thurs