Thursday, February 19, 2009

Paper Piecing class


I have been wanting to learn how to paper piece. I was excited to find a class at my local quilt shop. Yesterday my good friend watched Brenalee for me so I could go. This is what I accomplished in two hours. I enjoy doing the paper piecing. I like that you don't have to cut everything perfect, and you can just grab any old scrap piece of fabric to do it with. I don't know if I will finish this project now, or wait until Valentine's Day next year...we'll see.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Several years ago I took a paper piecing class using those same hearts. However, I never seemed to get into it very much. Maybe someday I will get around to messing with it again.

Jackie's Stitches said...

Funny....my quilt shop offered the very same class/pattern on paper piecing week before last. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be!