Monday, February 9, 2009

Black & Bright

Other than reading, this is the only other thing I've been up to lately. I have two sick kids and we are finally on our way to the doctor today because they just don't seem to be getting any better. It seems like I haven't left the house in about 2 weeks because of sickness! But, I am not complaining because I am a homebody and really prefer to stay in my house and not go anywhere if I don't have to.

I'm no good at naming quilts, the best I can come up with is Black & Bright - feel free to offer any suggestions! These are just the squares, nothing is together other than that. I hope to like it a little better with a border around it. I have found that I prefer quilts with borders. I hope to get this top done this week.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a pretty quilt! I hope that the kids get feeling better!

Megan said...

Sorry the kiddos are sick, hope they are better soon. I like this quilt (what ones have I not liked that you've posted--none)I love the contrast in colors. can't wait to see the border when done.

Jenn said...

I love the brightness of this quilt! It looks awesome.

Vivid Vinyl said...

So talented!

I hope the kids feel better soon. If you need anything let me know.