Saturday, February 28, 2009

Friday night date night

Babysitter by my great friend Melissa - free
Dinner @ TGIFriday's - BOGO - $9.52
Dessert @ DQ - BOGO - 3.75
Entertainment by Robyn - priceless!
Dinner, dessert, babysitter & entertainment all for under $20!

I forgot my camera!! Our friend who we originally met at church in San Diego lives here in Jacksonville. She plays on a women's football team and we have been meaning to get to one of her games. So we finally did it last night. We were only able to stay for the first half, but it was fun to watch! Robyn - your team is really good! Thanks for the entertainment!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I might have to get Rob to take me to TGIFriday's. We've got 4 hours of free babysitting with Sierra so I might need to take advantage of that. Glad you had a great time :)