Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight at Midnight!


I haven't posted because I am still trying to recover from seeing Twilight at Midnight Thursday night! Yes, I went to the premier of Twilight!!!!! I can't believe I stayed awake, but it was awesome! I didn't get in bed until 3am Friday morning. Then I woke up at 7am to get Tyler off to school. I haven't recovered yet. I don't know why I don't have a picture of us at the theatre, this was at dinner before the movie. Go team Edward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Curtis Clan said...

Hey, how was it? I wanted to go as well, but I don't have any friends who are into the books...I'm kind of apprehensive about seeing it as well since I almost always like the books much better than the movies.

Jenn said...

So you liked it, huh? After seeing all the previews, Dave is somewhat interested in seeing the movie. I'm not so sure I do...just because it looks scarier than the books ;)

Adrienne said...

Oh my gosh you are awesome! I went late Saturday night with some friends. I really liked it. It made me want to read the books again. Team Edward all the way!