Thursday, November 13, 2008

Too much

I am copying this quote from my friend Holly "Herein lies the tales and adventures of a woman with so many interests she doesn't know which one to focus on first." This totally reminds me of myself!! Today I looked at my quilt table and realized there are lots of quilts sitting on top of it! They just aren't finished yet - and they are all in different stages. When I first started quilting I would read about people who have all these different quilts going on at once. I thought that was dumb - I decided I would always finish what I started. Yeah, right! Here I am a year later with I think like 4-5 different quilt projects going at the same time!! I thought I learned my lesson to never say never. And in the corner of the picture you can see the scarves I am knitting for my little nieces for Christmas - another project to finish!! Does anyone else have this problem?

4 comments:

Prescott family said...

No, I have a different problem. I think of all the things I want/need to do but never start any of them. You are WAY ahead of the game with me!! :o) I'm just impressed that you've started/ finished any. You go girl!!
Andrea

Dee Dee said...

Oh yeah. I always have a million things going on and feel crazy trying to be organized to get anywhere on them. We have a huge genealogy project for YW for next year and I have to make a sample. At least it's no more court of honor scrapbooking. After a month of that, I am soooo done with pix for awhile! FYI-I'd never even try a quilt because I know I'd never finish it!!!! You're amazing.

Kendra said...

Oh my gosh, I thought you were talking about me, well, minus the whole quilting thing. I'm not that good :) Maybe I won't take up sewing to do Christmas presents. They probably wouldn't be dine until next Christmas anyway. I'll probably just give toothpaste this year :)

Holly said...

Ah, you've joined the madness of having sooo many projects! You've proven yourself to be a good finisher, though. Some people start things but never finish them.