Saturday, November 8, 2008

4th & 4th

I saw this on my friend Melinda's site and am copying it. It's a tag, so I am going to tag everyone. What you do is upload the 4th picture from your 4th folder, hopefully that makes sense. Here's mine:

This picture was taken in August 2003. We went camping up in Julian (not too far from San Diego) with my Mom (holding Tyler as a baby) and our good friends Kate & Travis and their kids Megan and Austin. Tyler was only about 4 1/2 months old in this picture. And the outfit he is wearing is a hand-me-down from Austin! I remember weird things sometimes :) We have known Travis & Kate since February 1998! I moved into a NAVY housing apartment while TJ was deployed. I remember getting up for church on Sunday morning early. I heard the apt. next to me moving around and thought to myself, they must be going to church too! Sure enough, it was Kate & Travis. That same day after we met at church Kate invited me over to her Mom's house for dinner. I always appreciated that and will never forget how kind Beth, Kate & Travis were. We miss you guys!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

How fun! I remember when you guys went on this camping trip, too :)

Barbie and Craig said...

I totally did it! My first tag ever!