Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another great deal! UPDATE

UPDATE:
I copied this from the Nordstrom website. I hope everything will be ok, I apologize if your makeup isn't quality :( Thanks Barbie for bringing this to my attention.

06/18/2008Customer Alert - eyeslipsface.com
We have learned that some of our customers received e-mails from an unauthorized and unknown source regarding the website eyeslipsface.com. We want you to know that Nordstrom and Nordstrom.com are not affiliated with eyeslipsface.com or the e.l.f. product line, nor with any e-mail regarding that website or product line. Nordstrom does not sell e.l.f. products.
In general, you should always use caution and verify the authenticity of any website before providing information over the Internet. Also be aware of e-mails from unknown sources as they may contain a link to a fraudulent website specifically set up to capture and fraudulently use personal or account information. These websites are sometimes called "mirror" sites and may give the appearance of the true website.

6 comments:

Barbie and Craig said...

THANKS!!!!!!!!! I just ordered 23 items for $24.45!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAYYY!

Kendra said...

Hey, I heard about this from Barbie and not you. I posted it on my blog, giving her credit, but I'll add you too. I just got 16 things for $15.45 :)

Cula said...

awesome! i just ordered 17 things and paid 15.95. love it!

David and Jacquee said...

Thanks so much for posting this! I saved so much money!!!!

Barbie and Craig said...

Hey Melissa! I am SO bummed, but I just found out this is sort pf a scam...sort of! It turns out this company is not affiliated with Nordstrom at all. They are there own company, and they jusy sell "inexpensive" makeup. You can visit the Nordstrom website for info, and the FAQ page on eyeslipsface.com. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news! Hopefully the stuff we ordered will be decent quality, though!!!

Unknown said...

UGH! Hopefully all will be well. I read from my friends that had gotten this it was good...