Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm crazy


I was in line at midnight last night for CVS's black Friday sales, that started at midnight last night. Here's my haul. I am not going to break it all down because I'm tired and I don't feel like figuring it all out right now, but I made somewhere in the ballpark of $60-$70 :) There are a few things that are missing from the picture. Surprisingly no, it's not chocolate that's missing. I think I consumed a few gatorades :) And some lipgloss is missing....I'll have to check Brena's pockets for that one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CVS always has the best sales! Happy Thanksgiving to you & your blog readers! I love black friday. I did some research, and have all of my shopping preplanned to maximize savings! You would be surprised what kind of deals are out there, if you search for them.

Custom Black Friday Sales Search

Patty said...

My cabinets are so full of bargains from CVS and Walgreens that I have stopped shopping there since we don't have any more space!:)

*J*E*N* said...

Yup...CraZy!

Adrienne said...

Crazy and brave! I just hunkered down that day and ate leftover pie. I really enjoy reading about your savings and escapades. It seems like it would be a fun way to get a year's supply of certain things, because you can get so much off of one sale.