Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Slacking

I haven't blogged much, don't know why. We are just doing the normal stuff around here. The kids finished swim lessons, so that's done. Every day for two weeks gets kinda hard for me. Like I have said in a previous post, I think I have a problem with commitment! It is still so stinkin' hot here, can't wait for some cool weather! Tyler's teacher asked me to be the Room Mom, so I am sure I will be getting a little busier with that with the Fall stuff coming up. And we will be starting T-ball in a few weeks too. Here are some pictures of the kids from swim lessons.
On another note - do any of you CVS?? We had a girl at church last week give a little presentation on couponing, and boy have I been missing out!! But, I am starting to get on a CVS and coupon kick and have already been making money - whoohooo! It does take a little bit of time to figure it all out, but saving 50% on your grocery bill each month is worth it to me! There are BILLIONS of blogs/websites about CVS, coupons, and saving money on food, etc. It makes it easy because I don't really have to figure out the best deals, they are already on a website somewhere for me to just look up and take advantage of it. Here are some of my favorite websites so far:
There are MANY, MANY more websites out there, and believe me I have spent about 6 hours the last week finding more out about all this. I am not about to go into all the details about it all here, I can't explain it like other websites can, but in case you don't already have a CVS extra care card - you really, really should get you one!

2 comments:

Michele said...

I don't know anything about CVS...I guess I should check it out! BTW, I love the look of your new blog!

Jenn said...

Interesting...I'll have to check it out :)