Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh yeah!!!!!

I kept telling myself I wasn't going to post anymore "awesome" deals, that I might be boring the
few readers I have - but I figure, it's my blog and I am TOTALLY stoked about this deal, and I have to post about it!! Here's what I got:

(4)bags chex mix

(4)Voila chicken & beef dinners

(2)Pillsbury toaster strudel

(2)boxes Cheerios

(1)Ice Cream

(2)Dole Fruit cups

(2)Ronzoni pasta

(2)Green Giant Frozen Vegetables

(1)Grands Biscuits

Total Merchandise: $56.51

Total OOP: $12.29

That's a savings of 79%!!!!!!!!

I actually did this in two separate transactions because TJ was rushing me at the store the first time, he had a flight he had to get to, so I couldn't get everything I was looking for. My first trip was a total of $7.49 for what I got and after the cashier had rung up all my coupons she said "is that really your total - $7.49?" I said "Yep!" That was pretty cool having a cashier shocked at my total!

This all came from Publix and I had help figuring out all the great deals/savings from these sites: http://fiddledeedeeblog.blogspot.com/ and http://couponladiesskills.blogspot.com/

Kendra from Coupon Ladies Skills has taught me everything I know - thanks Kendra!!!

5 comments:

Kendra said...

Aww, you're so sweet. Awesome deal too. But uh, why don't I see this lovely little post on my blog ;)

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME! I need to know how to do this! :) Keep on posting these on here- they are SUPER GREAT!

Christy said...

O.K. Melissa you have to tell me how you are finding all of these deals. As you know we do not have CVS or Publix so that leaves me out of the things you have been showing us. Also about you sister the killa. Does she have any fabulous recipes for wild game that she would share? Would you ask her for me. I am tired of the recipes I do cook. Give them kids kisses!

Megan said...

Awesome, more great finds. Now how do I do that here? We don't have CVS or Publix stores????

Prescott family said...

Dang Melissa!! I really need to look into this... I used to be an awesome coupon shopper but once Vons got rid of the double coupons I gave up, figured it wasn't worth my time. But THIS might be worth my time!!!
Andrea