Thursday, September 18, 2008

Couponing

I am still working up to a big CVS money making trip, but I did use quite a bit of coupons at the commissary today just getting things for cheap. Here is what I got:



Blueberry Muffin Mini Wheats - $1 off coupon from internet + the box has a mail in rebate you get the cereal for free - so I made $1.
Kashi Cereal - $2 off coupon from internet - .50 cents for the box
The Cascadian Farms Cereal $1 off coupon from internet - .99 cents for the box
Muir Glen tomatoes $1 off each can - made .11 cents on each of the 3 small cans and made .01 cent on each of the 2 big cans, so I made .53 cents on tomatoes.
Easy Mac $1/2 off coupon from internet, they were .10 cents each
Grands Biscuits $1 off internet coupon, they were $1
Bumblebee Chicken breast $1.00 off internet coupon, it was .89 cents.
Pizza Rolls $1/2 off internet coupon, they were .75 cents each
Hamburger Helper $1.10/3 they were .61 cents each TJ can take all those for lunches, that's a cheap lunch!
So everything in the picture was $4.89...not free, but definitely cheap!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

wow! you did a great job. you can come do my shopping any time!!

Holly said...

This is a great idea. My daughter shops this way, saves lots of money and has a stocked pantry. I know where *I'm* going if there's a food shortage! (grin)